Monday, February 20, 2012

Things that make me happy

So instead of my more serious post I am going to give you a list of a product that makes me happy instead :) . Many of you who know me know that I am a wax tart/warmer junkie. At any given time if you come to my house I will always have a couple of warmers going and some yummy scent filling the room.

I have many Scentsy warmers ( um shameless self promotion I sell it so if interested contact me !) like the one shown below (at my hubby's office) and this one in particular uses a low watt light bulb to slowly heat the wax and release the scent. There are other warmers that have a "bowl" type dish that sit on a ceramic warmer base that can serve double duty as a tart warmer and a candle warmer. If your interested in these type of warmers click here to be taken to scented baskets website to view a variety of warmers.

Image courtesy of Scentsy.com

And what goes along with these warmers??? Well wax tarts/clam shells/shapes of course. I have been a long user of Scentsy but have recently started branching back out to try other tarts/wax. Check out this cute little sheep wax tart by Mason Jar Primitives :


In the next few weeks I will be doing a few reviews of wax tarts because I just placed orders today with the following:

Front Porch Candle Company---she offers free shipping

Haleys Heavenly Scents
--Again free shipping

Crabby Candle Co.---Had a great FB special going (search for them on Fb).

Scentsationals--I have used many of their wax tarts and they are really good for the price!

Mason Jar Primitives- Again great FB special on samplers and allows you to name your own price for a sampler so look them up on Fb.

I am wanting to order from these as well:

Candle Scents from heaven-

Ye old candle cuppbard-

Kims Tart candles- GREAT deal on her tarts you get 3 for 1.50!

Candles from the keeping room---

Ill just stop now because I could give you a ton more linkeys but I shall stop...... Let me know if you order and find anything you like!!!!! I would love to hear your reviews of anything you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment