Monday, February 27, 2012

A date night that went bad....

Last weekend I went out to a great dinner with my husband which is rare actually since moving up here as we left our baby sitter back in Missouri (we currently live in Washington). So we went out and were having a decent time eating this food:
Doesn't my husband have nice manly hands? He thinks I am totally weird but I like my husbands hands :) and he will probably be grossed out by me writing about this on my blog....lol

We were having a nice time eating until we got a phone call from someone asking if we have a dog named Sebastian..apparently the new sitter didn't understand that the bright orange tie out cable that ran up to our back door was meant for the dog...so she just opened the door and let him out and he was found walking along here:

At night at about 10:30pm....this beach is about a 5-10minute walk from our house on the main roads which I can't think our dog would take... so what was a nice date night turned in a date night wondering if the person was actually going to bring our dog home...he did thankfully and this post reminded me that I need to get his thank you card mailed out!

Dog is back home safe and sound however we are going to have to have a redo on the date night as it was pretty much ruined after that and next time I will ask that they keep the dog in the house ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment