Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh happy mail day :)

I can't always be serious on this blog because I think the very few of you who do read my blog would stop reading it right? Or would you prefer that I stick to school and counseling only ?

So a few posts back I reported on my wax addiction. Today I received a few packages in the mail full of wax...like this:



That picture above is the majority of 30 bars I ordered from Scentsationals. I have been a long user/ lover/seller of Scentsy but even I will admit the cost is up there and so I decided to try out some of their competitors. I have to say that so far I am impressed with Scentsationals and the quality of their wax and you can't beat the price tag of 2/3.00 (2.00 if you get them from Walmart). So if you haven't given Scentsationals a try I say run to you nearest Walmart and pick up a bar.

I am not in any way affiliated with Scentsationals nor am I being paid to write this or any of the other reviews in the weeks to come on my blog (however if they wanted to pay me I would gladly take it...he he).

No comments:

Post a Comment