Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week two in my courses




I have decided to post a weekly summary and a bit of information about what I am required to do weekly in my courses. I am currently taking 9 credit hours of graduate coursework. My classes are (1)Philosophy and theories of counseling, (2) Ethics and professional studies, and (3) Lifespan human development for helping professionals. These posts are just to give you a general idea of what I am doing in school. As I go along I will post on specific papers etc. I will also be posting a picture of my personal calendar with assignments for the month etc soon!

So for week two here is what I have to get done:
1. Theories:
Discussion post- Counselor as person and professional and why ethics are important.
Responses to other students
Life philosophy paper- Explores student worldviews and belief systems.

2. Ethics:
Case study 1 discussion
Responses to students
Case study 2 discussion
Responses to students

3. Lifespan
Discussion post 1
Responses to students
Discussion post 2
Responses to students

Looks pretty simple right? I am actually feeling a bit relaxed so far in this program but this is only week two so give me a few weeks and things will pick up and be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment