Saturday, January 28, 2012

Company


This weekend my father in law is in town so on top of the normal things I do we are entertaining and visiting places. Today we went down to Seattle (about a 2 hour drive) and spent the day browsing at Pikes Place Market and then we headed to the Space Needle. I bought myself to new pairs of ear rings and some hair twisty things, I will post a picture of these soon!

This was my first official week of school and nothing major has happened yet hence the lack of school related posts! I promise they are to come but until things get going it will be slow. I do have a few new posts in my head that I will be adding soon but since we have company until Monday it will most likely be after then.

I want to also say congrats to a good friend of mine Casey who just had her 3rd little one this evening....welcome to the world Joshua.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Allie, I just saw this tonight. You've posted a lot since I last checked out your blog, looks good!

    ReplyDelete