Sunday, April 22, 2012

We Are Moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image from Uhaul.com

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our family has been struggling with this decision for the last few months and we have finally made our choice. Greyson and I will be moving in a few weeks to be closer to family while my husband will stay behind in Washington State for his work. We are planning on him coming home weekly once we (and his work!) get adjusted to our new schedule. We have been going over and over and over the choices we have to decide what is best for our family and we decided this was it for now. I am sure you gathered from previous posts that my husband's job requires us to travel around the US and with my upcoming practicum followed by internships this just does not work for my program. So we have decided that we will live apart for a bit at least until I am done with school and then we will look at things again.

I am excited about the move but I am also starting to freak out.....I haven't spent more than 1 week away from my husband (literally one week) in almost 11 years and admit to having some anxiety of just how I am going to deal....then you add how Greyson is going to deal and me projecting how Greyson is going to deal and you get me....someone who is frazzled and so nervous they wanna throw up. My husband has been trying to reassure me that things will be fine and I am sure they will but this is going to be tough on all of us.

What family do you know who looks this happy during a move????

Image from here
In my family we are lucky to be alive once the moving process starts......


If any of you reading have had spouses living away from the family I would appreciate any tips you want to share !

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I know how hard it is to be away from your husband, considering the fact that you have two adorable kids who are growing up. Just have faith that everything will work out well for your family. Your husband is going to work hard for all of you. For now, focus on the move. You and your kids need to be safe so that your husband can always return to his loving wife and kids.

    Ericka Muldowney

    ReplyDelete