Sunday, April 22, 2012

Final few weeks


I have made it!!! I am in my final few weeks of classes as most of them do not have assignment due past May 5th (semester officially ends May 11th). One of my instructors just posted our final course module and I have to admit I got excited as I am ready for my 10 day break!!!! So here is what I have due from now until May 5th.

Ethics:
Read Chapters 13 & 15 and Gift of therapy chapter
Discussion post 1, 2, 3,4
8 discussion responses
Final ethics case study paper

Lifespan:
Read Chapter 14 & 15
2 Discussion post
4 discussion post responses
Exam 3
Case Study Paper

Theories:
Read Chapter 15
Discussion post 1 & 2
4 discussion responses
Personal Model of Counseling paper

I think out of everything I have left I am most looking forward to my personal model of counseling paper as it asks us to pinpoint the theory (ies) that speak to us most. I have spent the last few weeks really trying to figure this out and I have yet to do it...once I do look for a post ;)

That's all today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment