Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dreaming....

What is life without dreams right? Currently my fascination is with houses...specifically my dream house and how I want the inside to look, what decor, furniture etc.

There is one problem though. My husband's idea of a dream house is this (and I am only half kidding...lol ):

And here is my idea of a dream house with a lot more trees around it though and preferably really tall trees :)
And with a kitchen that looks like this (only not with a white fridge!)
Or this

So far I have only made it through picking the outside and the kitchen...he he

Picture 1, 2, 3, 4

1 comment:

  1. You have great taste! I have been watching HGTV a lot myself lately, can't get over the Million Dollar Rooms show. If your gonna dream, make it big right!

    ReplyDelete