Thursday, April 26, 2012

Leaving Washington


In a little less than 2 weeks Greyson and I will be leaving Washington. I have to say I don't think I will miss much about this place. It's beautiful to look at  but with so much rain it is hard to really get outside and enjoy it! However I am going to miss the water. Where we live we are about 5 minutes from the beach and we love the beach. I plan to enjoy the beach any chance I get over the next 2 weeks because where I am going there is no beach ;(

I doubt I will be posting much more than 1-2x weekly for the next few weeks because we are going to be moving and have many others things going on the next few weeks. I will be posting a few new posts before the end of next week however after that my postings will slow down until end of May.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the move and with finishing classes for the semester! I enjoy reading your blog, I hope you can continue with the posts once things settle down.

    ReplyDelete