Monday, April 9, 2012

School work this week 4/9-4/15


Random picture of Greyson at the beach a few weeks ago :)

So for this week here is what I am looking at as far as homework. I keep forgetting to include what I have to read for the upcoming weeks assignments so hopefully I will remember from this point forward.

Ethics:
Read Chapter 14
School counseling confidentiality discussion post
School counseling drugs discussion post
4 discussion response
Work on final ethics paper due 5/4

Lifespan:
Read Chapter 12
Chapter 12 discussion due
2 discussion responses due
Work on Case study outline due 4/20

Theories:
Read Chapter 13
Chapter 13 discussion due
2 discussion responses due
Begin thinking about personal model of counseling paper due 5/8

So there you have it folks!! I am coming up on my final weeks of my courses and so my big papers are starting to be on my to do list. At this point I have roughly 4 weeks left of these courses, then I get about a week break and then I start summer courses which I am excited about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment