Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My last day of down time/self care

Since it is so important for everyone to have downtime I took that literally this last week....I don't know the last time that I didn't read some type of textbook even when I didn't have to! My mother in law and her friend have been with us since the 12th (they are leaving Tuesday) so we have spent the last week visiting various sites around Washington. Today was a trip to Seattle--pikes place market and the space needle of course since they had not been to either. Here are a few pictures from that and I will be posting school related things tomorrow :)

A got a great shot of the Seattle skyline from the observation deck of the space needle!!!


Greyson and his Nona on a beach in Deception Pass State park.

The space needle :)
A Seattle Ferry

Overall we had a great day today and I am looking forward to getting back to doing homework....who am I kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment