Sunday, March 11, 2012

Family and a date night


This week my husbands mother and her best friend are in town staying with us until the 20th. I am going to try to keep up with my posting but because they are here and because next week is spring break (HECK YES!) I might not be posting as much next week ;) but instead enjoying my mini break from school.

Image from Google.com

Tell me how many of you wouldn't want to spend time in that man's company? The hubs and I went down to Seattle on Friday evening to attend a Blake Shelton concert...come on now who wouldn't want to go see this handsome guy singing: youtube video . He was awesome...AWESOME! He spent about 2 hours on stage and it was well worth the money we paid. Justin Moore was also there and he was really good as well but I didn't know many of his songs and Dia Frampton was also there and she was pretty good although I couldn't hear her that well because the music overpowered her voice. My favorite Miranda Lambert also made an appearance as I was hoping she would! Overall it was an AWESOME concert and I would recommend seeing either of them if you get the chance.

Before the concert we had the chance to have dinner alone....ahhhhhhh. It was so nice to be able to eat without a small person in tow and the food was great! We had dinner at Seatown in downtown Seattle close to Pikes Place Market the hubs had their Friday special of roasted steak and his review was that it was fabulous, I stuck with the roasted chicken and it was really good but it was not really warm enough for me. I would eat here again though as long as I didn't have a kid in tow!

We had a much needed date night and I really enjoyed spending the better part of a day alone with my husband....a must do again before the grandparents go home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment