Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wow it has been ages!!

I am so sorry I haven't been much of a poster the last few weeks. Quite honestly I have been enjoying my time off and my time not thinking about school. I have spent the last few weeks taking photographs, making hand made items, picking out new knitting projects, browsing Pinterest, and any thing else that stroked my fancy.My little guy also started kindergarten last week so we have been adjusting to that.

I am still off school until the 27th and I plan to use the little time off I have left to just enjoy life and hopefully sometime in the next few days I will start 50 shades of Gray which has been on my nightstand for almost 2 weeks.

I will start posting regularly again once school starts back up, hopefully some of you will still be around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment