Monday, August 27, 2012

Life Update


I  thought I would give a little life update before I get back into the swing of things :)

Greyson started Kindergarten a few weeks ago and I must say I am not as sad as I thought I would be! Maybe it is because he has been in Mothers day out programs for so long now that I was semi used to him attending something weekly or maybe it was that I realized that I now have 7 hours during the day in which I can clean the house, work with clients/edit photos and do my school work which does guess what.....frees up my evenings!!!!! This I am excited about because the last few years I have done nothing but work or do homework in the evenings. No TV for me, no personal reading, no knitting, not much web browsing etc once the little guy goes to bed before but now I can hopefully enjoy my evenings and do things I want to do.

Husband is still working in Washington State. We don't see him as much as I would like but such is life I guess. Not much can change that at this point so we are making the best of what we have and I am considering other ways of allowing us to get back together sooner. 

Classes started up this morning. 15 weeks 3 courses 9 credits. I will admit that until this morning I was not really looking forward to it as I semi took my counselor/school hat off for the last month (I don't think my husband would agree with this!) and just enjoyed not having things related to school to do. Now it is back on so bring it on! Still looking for a practicum/internship site and I am starting to get worried that I won't be able to find someone to accept me but trying to think positive in that I will get accepted by the person(s) I am supposed to. A little worried that I really have no idea where I will be at come next May location wise so my internship might still be up in air.

So there you have it mini life update.

No comments:

Post a Comment