Monday, May 14, 2012

Traveling with a 4.5 year old

Thought I would give everyone a quick traveling update. We headed out on Saturday morning for our 2440 miles journey to our new home in Kentucky. As of today we have traveled 1687 of those miles with about 750 left to drive. Tomorrow we are making a pit stop and spending the evening with some of our old friends in Missouri and then Wednesday will be the final day of our trip and we will land in Kentucky.

Once again Greyson has proved to be a roadie. He is able to travel 3.5-4 hours without stopping and so we can go 500 miles or more with 1-2 stops hence we are making great time with our traveling. We have the standard traveling items to keep him entertained, a DVD player, Nintendo DS, a few games, crayons, books, toys etc and so far they are doing their job. I have been listening to a book on tape for entertainment when Greyson isn't wanting to play I spy or how much do you love me.

Tomorrow we have a shorter trip since we are about 5 hours from our destination and I have to say I am looking forward to it.....I am tired of driving honestly. So that is our update and once I get to Kentucky within a few days I will start back up posting on the blog :) New semester starts May 21st.

Until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment