Monday, October 8, 2012

Overwhelmed

Image from Pinterest.com

Yep me. It takes a lot for me to feel this way as if you ask anyone who knows me they will tell you I am always going and doing. The last 2 weeks I am just overwhelmed. I don't know if it is a combination of things or a single thing but I am overwhelmed and it is starting to interfere with my schooling, my  work as a photographer, and being a mom and wife. My energy is down, my drive is down, and my motivation is gone.

I am asking myself why. What is going on in my life? What have I been neglecting? What am I not admitting? Slowly the why is coming to me. So I have decided it is time once again to set up an appointment with a local therapist. After all I can't really counsel myself can I?

So if you see little activity it is not because I am not longer writing I am just taking a break. Sadly this is the one thing I can skip out on without feeling like a failure. Sorry! I will be back to regular writing soon.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, it is vital that you choose a dissertation theme which you are attracted in and will to be entailed in.

    abstract dissertation examples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have see your post and that was extremely useful and especially amusing for me.

    dissertation sample writing

    ReplyDelete