Thursday, June 28, 2012

It is time for weight loss

 Image from pinterest.com

 A few years ago I was extremely overweight and unhappy and I finally decided to do something about it. So I joined the gym and starting going 5-6 days a week at night (because they didn't have childcare!) and I started counting calories (I ate about 1800 daily). Fast forward 4 months later and I was down 38lbs. I was still working out 5 days a week and I was still counting calories yet the scale was NOT moving. My weight stayed the same for a month which turned into 6 weeks which turned into me not giving a crap. Now I can see it for what it was...a weight loss plateau but then I was pissed off and discouraged that I wasn't losing weight that I began to eat more crap and not go to the gym as I was.

Fast forward 3 years and 35lbs and here I sit starting all over. I am unhappy with my body and the fact that I gained back all the weight that I literally worked my ass off to lose the first time around. Slowly the last few weeks I have gotten my head lined up with my heart in that I am ready once again to start my weight loss journey. I joined the gym (that has childcare yay!) and today I ran. I didn't run the whole time but I ran and you know what it felt really really good!!!
Oh yes that is a craptastic gym picture..but hey it's a picture! So tomorrow I plan to repeat today and repeat that day the day after until I have lost 35lbs. Expect to see a few more posts related to weight loss on my blog in the coming months ;)

3 comments:

  1. I will say a couple of words on my own fat loss experience. No one is aware of what that seems like unless she needs to undergo this on their own. So I tasted numerous weightloss capsules. Also I will observe that not anything aided me the way the previous ones did. Please read more stuff about that here website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow regular weight loss tips and every month check your weight so you will understand what you have to eat and what to not.
    www.howloseweightinweek.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first attempt is always the hardest part in losing weight. People have their expectations and if they don’t achieve it, they easily lose hope and revert to their old habits. Some people find it hard to recover, but I’m glad you’re different. It’s good to know you’re back on your routine, and I hope you stay on it until you achieve your goals.

    Christian Hou

    ReplyDelete